Superfoods are a diverse collection of nutrient-rich natural foods such as berries, seeds, grains, algae, vegetables, and fruits, which can have a positive effect on your body. They contain a large percentage of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and antioxidants. Unlike most healthy foods, which normally contain two or three particular nutritional properties, superfoods often have 12 or more.
- Protects the liver from damages since it is an anti-oxidant.
- Protects against coronary artery disease.
- High fibre and proteins in Chia Seeds helps in losing weight.
- Have high Omega3 Fatty Acids.
- Enhances immune system.
- Promotes eye, liver and digestion health.
- Reduces High Blood Pressure by improving Nitric Oxide levels .
- Has Cancer-Protective properties.
Coconut Flower Syrup
- Recommended for diabetic patients because it contains low levels of glycemic.
- Is efficient for moderation of energy levels in the body.
- Reduces the risks of heart disease.
- Improves hair, skin, and nail health.
- Helps digestion and to reduce nausea, flu and common cold.
- Drastically lowers blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
Pea Protein Powder
- Helps to boost iron levels in the body hence may help control anemia.
- Helpful for muscle growth.
- Helps increase protein supply in the body.
- May help body builders with muscle growth.
Virgin Coconut Oil
- Contains anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti bacterial properties.
- Helps burn fat and facilitates muscle development.