- Garlic may contain compounds with potent medicinal properties
- Garlic can reduce blood pressure because it contains active compounds that regulate blood flow
- Garlic is prone to improve cholesterol levels in the body, thus may lower risks of heart disease
- Garlic contains antioxidants that may help prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Garlic may slow aging
- Eating garlic may help to detoxify impurities in the body
- Garlic may improve the immune system as well as making bones stronger
- Garlic could be used to add great smell to food when cooking.
- Garlic can generally prevent one from falling sick and good to take when having a cold.